50 Fun Things that 50 Fun Things Can Do for Individuals and Teams
Updated: Apr 25, 2022
I had fun digging in to the reasons people share about what they gain from 50 Fun Things®. I broke the responses down into a list of 50 — of course!
Which reasons resonate for you?
1. Overall well-being and fulfillment
2. Become more interesting…
4. …fun to be around
5. Gives you new things to talk about
6. Provides clarity on what you really want...
7. ...with added sense of direction
8. Helps you hone down what you don’t want to do
9. Habits are easier to form when they feel fun
10. Builds creative problem solving. When you ask yourself “how could I make this fun?” it opens up possibilities.
11. Noticing joys increases gratitude...
12. ...and increases being present in the moment
13. Makes work and life more fulfilling…
14. …and more in harmony
15. Brings fresh perspective
16. Energizes in a healthy way (without relying on stimulants)
18. Reminds us of…
19. …what’s important
20. Feel good Happiness chemicals (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphine) are released through fun
21. Wellness from overall well-being…
22. …(e.g. decrease sick days…
23. …having something fun to look forward to reduces depression
24. …motivates you to get up in the morning
25. …reduces anxiety
26. Boosts morale
27. Team-building in a way that…
28. ….honors the individual
29. Increases intrinsic motivation
30. Refuels your team to get their purpose…
31. …aligned with your company goals by…
32. …seeing how their work, the team and company goals are connected
33. Opens up fresh and innovative thinking
34. Supports the pursuit of…
35. … happiness for staff and…
36. …demonstrates a sense of care
37. Fosters clarity, focus and motivation for best outcomes
38. Heightens personal and employee satisfaction…
39. …and increases engagement
40. Strengthens interpersonal relationships
41. Increases sense of belonging (e.g. to group, team and company)
42. Fun bonds humans
43. Gain vision optimism for career and personal development
44. Inspires hope to focus on what’s possible and going well
45. Pushes beyond comfort zone in a fun and engaging way
46. Confronts perceived limitations when try new things/new ways
47. Encourages alignment
48. Entertaining experience
49. It’s fun!
50. What reason would feel fun for you add to this list?
Book a 50 Fun Things experience for your team, conference or retreat! Click here to submit a presenter request or email to request details. Interested in participating as an individual? Check out the next events at: https://www.50funthings.com/events